- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,583 other followers
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Unroll the surprises, here comes BOB’s Ayuda 2012 Concert… More details to come…:) BobAyuda2012
Whew. A lot going on. It seems, sometimes, the BEST times to make yourself stop is to get so tired you just collapse, crawl into bed, at an ungodly early hour, then when you wake up you feel the silence … Continue reading
I just read this and wanted to add this into my post, it makes so much sense. I have another blog post that will be forthcoming as well 🙂 I have also seen that now a days, there seem to be … Continue reading
Victory, venereal, Valentine’s ! All three I have referred to by friends on this February the 14th! This is my take on it: From Facebook: “Thoughts on Valentine’s Day – I am treating myself to an awesome dinner, an awesome … Continue reading
Okay, so in talking with some new individuals coming, I managed to scrape together the list of items I always manage to forget – but things I wish I would have brought….:) So here they are: In place of a … Continue reading
Monday February 6th… Hmm, what trouble can I get in today…stay tuned! Info on Mexican Constitutional Day Okay, so I led a pretty boring life this day, SERIOUSLY! 🙂 I DID! Sheesh, I DID! I got my tired, glad to … Continue reading
As I go through the day, there are myriads of facts I feel I have left out in my blog brain, my blog here. So – ket me try to clear some of those cobwebs out, and answer questions alot … Continue reading
Dia “de la Candelaria” Okay, so this is the deal, on January 6th, kids exchange gifts, the wisemen are celebrated for Christmas. However, on this date, it is tradition to eat the “Rosca de Reyes” – a fruit cake like … Continue reading