- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: March 2012
VERY Behind with posting, but I thought it appropriate to start with the fact that yes, MARCH is READ an EBOOK Month among may other celebrated events! 🙂 In the tradition of having a Nook and a Kindle – here … Continue reading
Overall…. With the added post I made to the Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday post I keep adding to below, the nights so far have been very exciting and so action packed, the lit mag students are amazing…:) WOnderful night as you … Continue reading
My Next 30 Years http://www.facebook.com/danesmusic?sk=app_178091127385 COMING TO BATTLE OF THE BANDS from NEW YORK! 🙂 And, my birthday today – and 316 hits on my blog on March 16th! How cool is that? WAY COOL! Life – I find so … Continue reading
From Monday: New York City! TUESDAY! March 13, 2012 Just arrived in Jazz on the Park NEW YORK CITY – 70 degrees! What the heck?! Going out to eat and will update tonight, promise! All was safe, transition from airport … Continue reading
…to get involved! Sorry for the delay in the blog, but I am sure your email is grateful! Events have been pushed fast forwarded and many many exiting things on the horizon! Since talking to Ms Dixie’s classes and Mr … Continue reading
Check out the document and if you’d like to get involved! We would love to have you! P2PU Mexico and Delaware