- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Irony at its finest… A week ago I should have posted, I know, I know…but 2 great things to report in two weeks, can you beat it? This week turned out to be a great experience of food as well … Continue reading
Whew, okay, I am beating Friday a bit but I am getting a head start! 🙂 Last night, I was asked to go to a literature reading, by fellow colleague Daniel Hamilton poetry writer extraordinaire. I didn’t know what to … Continue reading
I forgot to mention! This particular excursion with Azteca Tours was a walking tour of the town Iztacalco. Addiitionally, the walking tour was accompanied by singing of songs that celebrated the history as well as the culture of events signified … Continue reading
WOW – I looked in our mailbox for the literary magazine, over 30 new submissions! EXCITING! Also, remember, if you are not in Mexico, you would be an international submission for us! A colleague of our literary magazine, Aerie International … Continue reading
Of course transition is the word of the day! 🙂 I placed the word test in there just to experiment with the layout of the wordpress and working through some changes to make thing more accessible to everyone reading. Questions … Continue reading
Every once in awhile you come across a song that stirs you. I couldn’t sleep, and honestly, I think it was just going to bed too early, but the luxury or weekends is you can do that, get up early … Continue reading
Hola! Happy King’s Day! TODAY is the traditional day to give gifts and celebrate Christmas in Mexico! I attached what that means here too, I think this is soooo cool! http://gomexico.about.com/od/festivalsholidays/p/kings_day.htm I love the idea of the baby being baked … Continue reading
Art is amazing, isn’t it? I wanted to show how things become full circle if you let them. After being honored in being part of the Clarice Smith American Art Education Initiative, I brought back Art into my curriculum of … Continue reading
Whew…we made it to a new year, I think all of us can say WHEW confidently! 🙂 Overall, I did sleep through the New Year, but I have slept better the last few months than I have in my life, … Continue reading