- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Note: People with alot of money have the following: Way over ego syndrome – trying to compensate for um, well, I guess having alot of money and little personality or generosity towards others. Complain way more about things that should … Continue reading
Hola! I am sorry I have been lazing on my posts, but but by now I hope everyone has caught up with reading! 🙂 Merry Belated Christmas! And a Happy New Year to come! Okay, here is the fastest update … Continue reading
I like the Life is Good logo, and products! Today, well, for unusual reasons, was a GREAT day despite some crazy things that would normally be a BAD day. LOL. Okay, here goes, I digress (as usual). Last time I … Continue reading
I was lucky enough to be asked to write about various experiences recently, and well, here they are! It is important to let your voice be heard sharing gains and bounds in education! Collaborating with teachers and students on … Continue reading
So much has happened – and well, I still ned to go back to the NCTE posts and explain what happened at convention. That is like being at camp, and you can’t put into words the whole experience…I will try … Continue reading