- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,580 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Okay, so come on, if you had a chance to save this kitten from drowning, what would you do? Enough said, it has been a draining day, more details tomorrow….:) Okay, so it is FRIDAY! and yesterday the students did … Continue reading
This is something I posted based on a student sharing this with me: “You need to check these two websites out: (This was shown to me by a student yesterday, and she was fascinated in how it does NOT use … Continue reading
Whew…Okay, let me back up….Friday this week I knew I still was bogged down with preparing for the ASOMEX Conference we were Presenting ON SATURDAY! LOl, AGH! However, after the official kick off Friday night with a great speaker, Marco … Continue reading
ASOMEX…Wait until you see our workshop…. Titled:Breathing New Life into the Educator and Classroom . Technology at Your Fingertips for the Taking by Elaine Fong & Harry Brake, US Librarians – MS 206 and scheduled for Saturday, we bring to … Continue reading
Friday September 16th…. That 12:30 bell rang, and we were off, Elaine, Brett, Sarah, Harry, but where to? Another Mexican city, same streets, same routine? I always wondered how different another town could be from another? Oh, time would tell, … Continue reading
I just checked out Glen Richard’s VLOG, (yes, video blogging!) – He has just arrived to India! If you are interested, you need to follow their 6 month adventure in India! Where you may ask? Well, great question! 🙂 HERE! … Continue reading
EL GRITO!!!! Okay, so what is all the hype about El Grito? What is it? I found myself asking THE SAME THING, after finding out it means “The Cry”. Well, it IS a big deal! It was the cry that … Continue reading
First in Spanish….. Metro premia al usuario 48 mil 500 millones Por Agencia el Universal | El Universal – Hace 7 horas CONTENIDO RELACIONADO Artículo: UNAM y GDF ofrecen transporte seguro a estudiantes El Universal – Hace 5 horas Artículo: … Continue reading
Coming off of a delicious and relaxing dinner Friday is hard to beat….check out the Important tips page for the lowdown on La Vid….but what about Saturday? Where should I start?! LOL…Saturday, groan, it is Saturday? I am Tiiiiiiired…:) Ride … Continue reading