- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Whew. It has been awhile since my last post…I can explain…(famous last words). Thursday had me facing the trip of new student orientation. Luckily, someone had dropped out last minute, and Helen Kang asked me to go, little did I … Continue reading
Rain here is incredible, I mean Incredible. Alot of it! As I was walking to the metro, from the metro, little things stuck out. As I was ascending the “Montezuma Stairs”, I saw literally rain currents coming down the steps … Continue reading
Monday August 22, 2011 Just like Wierd Al, I thought, okay, it’s a Monday, it’s pouring rain, instead of climbing the Aztec-like stairs to ABC Hospital – I will make sure I try the ABC bus today. See bus, says … Continue reading
Meeting at Delirio’s was awesome. We had a group of 7 in a small corner, and the brunch tradition begins! YEAH! IT WAS A BLAST! Delirio’s was excellent. So I am lucky to have help start the Friday out restaurant … Continue reading
Revisit of Pad Thai – August – 10, 2012 – See description I found below: http://goodfoodmexicocity.blogspot.mx/2009/06/thai-spice-authentic-flavors-from.html Authentic Asian food is hard to find in Mexico. There seems to be a new “fusion” joint opening every day– a little of this … Continue reading
You might want to sit down for this one, every so often I am able to rip off a story that no one would believe, and would put them into stitches, today is your lucky day. Never say I never … Continue reading
Today, I am not sure how to explain this, and I am not sure I will be able to, so I will just lay the events out and the cards will fall where they may. I couldn’t sleep last night … Continue reading
Whew…So much has occurred since a week of arriving here! I have been through the upper, lower, and middle schools, as well as learned my around checking in books, checking out books, applying to be a coordinator of 21st Literary … Continue reading
Okay! Updates….:) Sunday, August 7, 2011 at 8:24am Wednesday – Up and catching the hotel van to ASF, we were together as all a unit, lower, middle, and upper school teachers, as well as ECC (Early Childhood), there is a … Continue reading