- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: October 2011
WTC and IHOP
I love acronyms! For the first time since coming back from the 9th Grade Camping Retreat, it looked as if I had a calm Friday night October 14th, what to do….:) I walked Southern Insurgentes knowing there were alot of … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
Going for Broka…
Friday…dinner….promises of a new and exciting place, a long week deserving a shot at a relaxing dinner with friends, would the locations desired live up to the expectations needed on a weekend? — Wait until you see and hear these … Continue reading
The “R” Word…
It hit me just like that the whole weekend, no warning, no anything, just Bam! – RECYCLING… I had a list of all the things I needed to do, get, buy, from the store. I begun to search on the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Photographers NEEDED! :)
The Literary Magazine is holding two contests in conjunction with 2 major supports of the arts! Please feel free to apply and submit your contributions to the Literary Magazine in the library, and we will submit these for you as … Continue reading
Macaco – Seguiremos
Remember this song? ! This is what we woke up to every morning! AXELLLLLL! Macaco – Seguiremos It was funny, on a cool and awesome camping trip we went on, one of the students has been trying to find someone … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 25 Comments
Two Great ENGLISH Bookstores!
Libros Libros Librao S.A. Monte Arat 220, Lomas Barrilaco 11000 Mexico D.F. 5202 0825, 5540 4778 http://www.libroslibrosmexico.com Free gift wrap, cookies (YES!) and awesome magazines, with thousands of books! Under the Volcano Books! Cerrada Chiapas 40-C, Col. Roma Norte, Del. … Continue reading
Two impressive forms of media impressed me this week… This reflection on the 21st Century teacher and Steve Jobs’ Stanford speech below, you definitely need to read this…WOW… In a short amount of time, so many things can occur, – … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment