- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Okay – let’s review the obvious. Yes there has been rapid -fire calling outs of those long overdue that have been able to get away with countless unequal acts of discrimination and it seems the Harvey Weinstein stimulus event started … Continue reading
Not sure if you felt the way I did, OVERWHELMED. When I turned on the radio, Christmas songs. The knowledge this was Cyber Monday yesterday. Hearing one of the student say as I was leaving, “You need to get Christmas … Continue reading
I dreaded the 6:00 AM alarm on a Saturday, because well I turned into a wimp. I had become so used to a Mexican cold that never seemed to dip below 45 Fahrenheit, (7.2 Celsius) and knew once I could … Continue reading
There are many things that you often think about AFTER Thanksgiving and can be thankful for – three distinct experiences stand out to me and I am sure these will joggle some memories each of you might have. Roughly over … Continue reading
Thanksgiving 2017. In the states. So much has changed in so little time, wow. SO MUCH. It is surreal as I look back and see a year ago I was on a beach, thinking, “This isn’t your typical Thanksgiving…” and … Continue reading
What does having pink Eye, a hacking cough, a raging fever, and Chicago have in common? I wondered the same thing as I readied myself for presenting on a panel in Chicago, at the International Writing Center Conference November 10, … Continue reading
When I signed up for the November 7th Professional Workshop in Dover, The DSEA Professional Development Workshop “Supporting Diverse Learners in Career and Technical Education Coursework: Creating a Universal Design for Learning Classroom, I had no idea what the length … Continue reading
November as you probably will know, in fact is National Novel Writing Month (NANOWRIMO – get it? take a close look at the abbreviation and you will see how that works out) and I stare down a 7th year of … Continue reading