- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Daily Archives: November 17, 2017
Social Media Week – Attacking “Fake News” Countless Ways…
Posted on November 17, 2017 by Harry Brake
Social Media Week Resources On November 01, a great webinar by the American libraries live aired, tackling something that has been in the social media a lot, fake news. What I took away was not that term, used so frequently lately, … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged A Million Little Pieces, All The President's Men, American Libraries live, Amusing Ourselves to Death, BRAIN, Brooke Gladstone, CARS, CRAAP, Dark Money Jane Sayer, Deadly Decisions, disinformation, Don't Think of an Elephant, Donald Barclay, Dunning-Kruger Effect, Eli Pariser, ESCAPE, factcheck, Fake News, Filter Bubbles, Hoax Slayer, Joanna M. Burkhadt, Journalism Code of Ethics, Karen Storz, Lie Detector Univision, Metaliteracy, Misinformation, Nicole Cook, NPR Check Fact, Politifact, Snopes, Social Media Week, Social Problems, The Influencing Machine, The Organized Mind, The Truman Show, Thinking Fast and Slow, Truth Be Told, Washington Post Fact Checker | Leave a comment