- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Two notes, Osseily and Daniela, two amazing individuals from opposite spectrums of the world, but yet, on one hand you have one person who has given up so much and sacrificed much to be able to simply write about music … Continue reading
Amazing things that have been going on in the world of Technology! President Obama in Hang out in Google to talk to people, Learning Without Frontiers Conference (Noam Chomsky!), Digital Day, ALA live about the topic of REMOTE in the 21st … Continue reading
In retrospect, it has been an AMAZING, amazing two weeks – truly! Let me explain – remember that crazy week I went into last week, in a past blog, of the constant humming of events one after another, when you … Continue reading
Originally posted on PAVEing a Blog:
Okay, so here is the second QR code for Black History Month trivia! I put the picture and have not put the QR code up yet! – Sorry! I did it backwards, when you…