- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
Let me show you the rundown even though we had Monday off for Mexican Constitution Day… Tuesday Morn is the popcorn event with my Advisory/and Homeroom meaning my Homeroom will work with ECC 2n grade students making popcorn bracelets…so homeroom, … Continue reading
I love the fact that my awesome and crazy tall colleague, (I mean TALL!) Aaron Mines grabbed me for the volleyball and soccer games at ASF! I need to be there more! You need to be there more! COME … Continue reading
This is another former post, but in decorating the library to the hilt for Black History Month (thanks Janet and library cadets!) We have our first winner, someone who found the first QR code clue in the library and answered … Continue reading
Okay, catch up time, so this was a post I never posted because I was missing the photos, so this would have been a little after returning in January 2013…. Since coming home, wow. Getting back on track has been … Continue reading