- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: January 2018
Wow – listening to the podcast – about childhood trauma – this past weekend. What Do Asthma, Heart Disease And Cancer Have In Common? Maybe Childhood Trauma Major connections and flashbacks occurred. Recently discussing with friends yesterday about the differences … Continue reading
It is HERE! Check below too! How to Readathon, #24in48 Style First of all, there is no one right way to readathon. Let’s just get that caveat out of the way up front. But as 24in48 reaches maturity (insert cheek pinching … Continue reading
The GLOBES! (Glorious Love of Beings Especially Socially?) No, actually they are just the 75th annual Golden Globes, and honestly, I never really watch the whole show, nor wanted to. This year was different. I am a social media guru, I … Continue reading