- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,583 other followers
Monthly Archives: February 2018
I loved the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. LOVED. And here is why: 1- There is no main goal on target for division or divisive motives. We see that in rhetoric from leaders in our country, to our states, to other … Continue reading
There are SO MANY topics in the last few months worthy of discussion and as many know – sources of exhaustion in trying to dissect bit by bit the importance of such a movement. Bit by bit, several posts will … Continue reading
Keyshawn Purnell was one of the most soulful human beings I every found myself beside. I have said it a few times and I will say it again – very few times in life do you come across someone that … Continue reading
Looking back at leaving Mexico before such a tragedy as the 2017 earthquake that touched so many parts of my romping grounds, I found there are voices I can latch onto that remind everyone, tragedy is not the only path … Continue reading
Today is World Read Aloud Day, and yes, we did an amazing Open Mic Night last night with alot of cool things to bring in The African American Read In, Black History Month, and … Did you know tonight is … Continue reading