- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Daily Archives: March 19, 2014
Working through WEDNESDAY! :)
Up at 6:00 AM, the staff was ready to roll out before 9:00, I raced to the CSPA conference early to get badges, lanyards, all their registration materials, and boom, we walked to Columbia – and we were in the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged James Indiviglio, New York Dinner Dance Cruise, Oren's, Repentino, Trello Leave a comment
Tuesday BLEW away…into Les Miserables!
Wow! it IS Wednesdasy as I write this, and the notes the students have, and I have are way to long, so here is a synopsis for starters…Looking at the previous day’s post does about cover the events for the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Harlequin Publishing, Idina Menzel, Imperial Theatre, Les Miserables, PieFace, Raphael Martin, Soho Theatre, Victor Hugo 1 Comment