- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Daily Archives: July 8, 2013
And I though Mondays were boring! NO WAY! LOVED, loved seeing, hearing, and meeting Oliver Stone and Petter Kuznick, amazing amazing stories and connections to libraries. Sure sure, the comments that he is always on the controversial side of thing, … Continue reading
June 01 Midday Session The Sacred and the Profane : The Library and campus Identity in the 21st Century BES-BCUL AMAZING! This was a GREAT GREAT look at how architects, administration, and libraries work together (and not) and the … Continue reading
That’s right, no matter where you are Monday is Monday. 🙂 However, I found out the amazing workshops I found began to occur Monday, I had been able to find workshops that were powerful and effective moreso after the weekend … Continue reading