- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,577 other followers
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Already it is August 28th, a Tuesday, and before you know it, moments that define you slip away and honestly, at least for myself, the chance to talk, discuss, reflect and celebrate those moments is too important to let go. … Continue reading
Walking through the Park Rio de Janeiro – and seeing the free clinic for getting cats and dogs sterilized, I was skeptical. Yet, official vets, official experts, within one hour I found myself with Kinah, phone my friends Sandra and … Continue reading
That’s right, I asked you what your favorite book was, and yes, some of you gave me a motherload, so that is fine (Always skirting the directions, love it!) If you do not know these, time to check them out … Continue reading
As teachers and others are designing curriculum, I am attaching a calendar of events in September that are worth recognizing! 🙂 September 2013 Calendar events of outside school Day 2 of In Service, as we learn to dance and plan, … Continue reading
HARRIED – past participle, past tense of har·ry (Verb) Verb Persistently carry out attacks on. Persistently harass.
Ah….the word itself, Harry means as referenced: (if you click below it will take you to the link too!) harry (v.) Old English hergian “make war, lay waste, ravage, plunder,” the word used in the “Anglo-Saxon Chronicle” for what the Vikings did to … Continue reading
Whew. Minutes, hours, weeks, then months! Alot has happened since the end of July and yet, needs and wants of what makes a content, satisfying life sometimes become clearer as those same minutes, hours, weeks, and months go by. … Continue reading
When you have options of individuals, as well as events, that benefit the community, I find/believe that you should go out of your way to promote such an event and/or individual. As such, I am hoping that everyone will in … Continue reading
That’s right, Book Lover’s Day! Please send me from now until the 9th your favorite books and I will post them here for all to see! 🙂 Thanks! I am starting this off with one of my all time favorites, … Continue reading
Summer 2013 – whoa, wow, and yippee! 🙂 It’s so amazing how you think summers are going to turn out and yet, how they turn out. Staying in Mexico wasn’t the original, original plan, yet, what an amazing summer! I … Continue reading