- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 12, 2013
“I woke up, to the feeling of moving, like seriously, I was MOVING – like down the street. I wondered WHAT THE HECK is going on as I noticed that before I knew it, I realized the electricity was off … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
The Business of Sharing: the intersection of art and technology
I missed this during June 3oth, but definitely made up for it later…On July 2nd! Okay, so normally, the last speaker would be the closing of the Conference, right? However, today, after I grabbed what I need to and though … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chicago Public Library, Hackerspace, Human Rights Campaign, Innovation, Maker Lab, MakerLab, Makerspace Leave a comment