- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,579 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 26, 2014
Cooling into summer…
…as I realize, my mentality and almost everyone else’s has been summer is coming to an end, yet, I have a new inspiration to keep the feeling of summer going all year long! So to begin, I added some books … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Enrique's Journey Sonia Nazario, Just Like Us Helen Thorpe, Mexican Enough My Life Between the Boundaries - Stephanie Elizondo Griest, Narcoland Anabel Hernandez, Open Veins of Latin America Eduardo Galeano, Taco USA Gustavo Arellano, The Border by David J. Danelo Leave a comment
Every turn, every corner…
…I look back over the last few weeks and realize how amazing they have been, AMAZING – from the simplest discoveries to the more complex that are right under your nose. Dido’s Life for Rent says it best when she … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Chapultepec Park, Dido, Diego Rivera, Life for Rent, Museo Jardin de Agua, USA Food Truck Leave a comment
Enlightenment, Educational, and Noooo, interesting? YES!
I have noticed lately there is so much right in our own backyard, that we are unaware of, and exploring and finding those items makes a new outlook on how you see your own area. Such was the case when … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment