I have to say, my favorite month, March. Favorite holiday, St. Patrick’s Day. Girl Scout Cookies. And not just because my birthday, my brother’s birthday, or alot of cool other people’s birthday, Camila, Alice, Ana, and more occur in this month…but just so many awesome things occur! We travel to New York to represent Repentino. at Columbia, there’s Green Shamrock shakes, (Can I still have one on the 18th or 19th in New York?) – I love green almost, ALMOST as much as blue…just something about St. Patrick’s Day, love it more than anything else, so here’s to March, St. Patrick’s Day, and the approaching of Spring! 🙂
- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?