- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 11, 2021
Thundershowers predicted and sure enough – tons of them. I was upstairs, FINALLY FINALLY shampooing the upstairs and feeling pretty good about getting something done that had been on my list and knowing that the cleaner part of the house … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Dewey Beach, Marshmello ft. Bastille, Rehoboth Beach Leave a comment
Hot, as you know, and having to go back into Food Lion TWICE on forgetting an item, I was contemplating going back in….and fought the urge to say no and did anyway. On the way out I gladly escaped into … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment