- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Daily Archives: July 29, 2021
Blending In or Standing Out in a Difficult Time?
It all comes down to this – you either stand out with a voice or you blend in with the noise,with these tools and examining the Habits of Mind, Classic Upward Bound and Youth Voices combined to give you a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Classic Upward Bound, Habits of mind, Youthvoices.live Leave a comment
Adding Kumospace into the mix for Classic Upward Bound, Why? Paul explains … But the beach is always nice…
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Classic Upward Bound, Kumospace.com, Paul Allison Leave a comment
Literally just that – Paul Allison explains why Youthvoices.live matter to Youth today all over the U.S. – in our case – why it matters to Classic Upward Bound in the summer of 2021 !
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Classic Upward Bound 2021, Paul Allison, Youthvoices.live Leave a comment
NowComment? Versus YouthVoices.live?
In digging deeper into a new tool such as Now Comment – Paul explains what Nowcomment.com does for the student opposes to looking at Youthvoices.live: