- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: December 2018
Shriner’s Hospital. I was struck by the latest commercial – this is a great one: and this came to hit home this past year. I was lucky enough to witness the many many opportunities that Shriner’s Hospital offer as … Continue reading
A year in perspective, many changes and ups and downs for all of us. In seeing myself relocated a lot of changes in a new school district for the first time, and in the states when that was not at … Continue reading
The last two days were exactly that, 10:00AM – 10:00PM on hand wrapping gifts and filling time when that did not occur. Sunday, completely different looking day. Arriving at 10:00 AM, and by 11:00 AM, I was surrounded by gifts … Continue reading
Two days until Christmas, (yesterday), so now one less, unreal. I did some things right this year, I thought, as I thought as I drove to an obligation I was committed to, today, for my Junior class. The day well … Continue reading
Certainly if you did not notice the number of posts, that even five, six, or seven is not enough to acknowledge the details that you really, truly, could walk away with and from, if you paid close enough attention to. … Continue reading
That’s right, there were bonafide Hooverites and Hoovervilles in Annie. Hooverites and Hoovervilles in Annie. I heard this so frequently from the practices and shows, it reminded me almost of Whoville in Dr. Seuss (turns out there were connections to Whoville … Continue reading
It is funny, as I get older, and supposedly wiser (lol) – I find myself realizing more and more details I never connected together – (and maybe should have). I recall the first historically-based musical I witnessed in December 2016, … Continue reading
I have been fortunate in my life to have been influenced with having difficult moments. I remember days I had to work harder than my average classmates when I knew others were having a much easier time, often swimming, vacationing, … Continue reading
Opportunity I have found often falls short of words versus action. I always think of the phrase “A mover and a shaker” and somewhere in my DNA obtained the characteristics of wanting to make better the possibilities that some leave … Continue reading