- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Tartars
Open the Pages of…
Posted on July 18, 2014 by Harry Brake
…The London Review of Books April 17, 2014 In looking at the periodical The London Review of Books, the same large size, fold in half size periodical follows the ooh of The New York Review of Books. Even … Continue reading →
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged Abdelfattah Kilito, Alfred Wallis, Authorhouse, Ben Nicholson, Cambridge University Press, Cixi, Colin Kidd, Crimea, Film Forever, Francois Mitterand, HS2, Jonathan Swift, Kate Bush, Kettle's Yard, Lady Chatterly's Lover, Lydia Davis, Odessa, Princeton University Press, Richard Hoggart, Russia, Samuel Beckett, Tartars, The London Review of Books, The Uses of Literacy, Ukraine, Uniform Books, Winifred Nicholson | Leave a comment