- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 2,304 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Ellen Oh
Walking Through the Past – Ellen Oh
In delving into a motivating and energetic appearance of Ellen Oh, her past and the power of stories were revealed. Peeling back the pages of history that impacted her, and interwoven among her family history helped indeed show the power … Continue reading
Leading the Walk of Discovery – Ellen Oh
Thursday’s 12:00 lunch speaker – Invigorating to say the least when opening the pages of a storyteller. Ellen Oh, the CEO of We need Diverse Books, was one of the best candidates to speak on the challenges facing all schools … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Cooperative Children's Book Center of School of Education - from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Delaware's State Bill 195, Ellen Oh, Finding Junie Kim, Grand Army Plaza Library, Los Angeles Public Library, Susan Orlean, The Library Book, We Need Diverse Books, Zoraida Cordova Leave a comment