- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy Project Page
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Monthly Archives: August 2015
When we received what is not the submission on page 21 of the 2014-2105 Repentino. piece titled, Self Portrait, we were drawn to the image. It is one of those images we can’t take our eyes away from – and … Continue reading
What many don’t realize are that there are amazing pieces submitted to Repentino. every year that often don’t make it into the print publication yet, they are amazing pieces just the same. Such is the case with Elliott Bird. One … Continue reading
Dog Parks and New Hires – Discoveries Inside and Outside of Your Being Making the Difference in EveryDay Life
Many, many times I have fallen into finding a park, finding a way to a particular market or museum, only to find that all this time there is another more efficient, or alternative location, or event, or attraction, that has … Continue reading