- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Nanticoke River Watershed Conservancy
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- WHS Memorial Trees
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?
Join 1,583 other followers
Monthly Archives: June 2022
YES! I know! I am only on preconference two (just published) on PRE CONFERENCE DAY ONE! – of my posts but think of it this way – you are getting alot of resources for FREE by checking this blog for … Continue reading
Preconference Workshop 2 – Thursday – “Chronicling America” Library of Congress Collections As I found my way to the second pre conference workshop based on folklore and special collections at the Library of Congress, what a revelation! The American Life … Continue reading
Check out the FIRST workshop, of the FIRST DAY, of the American Library Association Annual Conference, the PRE Conference Workshops at the Library of Congress– HERE! 🙂 These were my thoughts going into the ALA Conference before attending. Much more … Continue reading
With a whirl of the 2021-2022 school year technically in “rest” – there is so much to reflect on from the past year – and while that seems an impossible task to tackle, I think it is worth the attempt. … Continue reading