Normally, that phrase indicates you being pretty out of shape due to a rough night before, or in my case, when I woke, I felt, as usual, a hundred times better with a few hours sleep but the urge to get going amid being tired, to get a early start and “escape” unscathed from the host of animals I was carrying, lol. This morning, starting at a wakeup around 6:45 AM, but also came with Murphy’s Law, I did take time first to go to the Mountaineer, empty out the crates and clean them, reorganize a little bit so things were not falling over each other, then proceeded to extract the animals. Cats – fine despite passing one of the cleaning staffs with a cat buried under a blanket, and then repeating two more times. Dogs – at one point Wriggley managed to open the hotel door and walk down the breezeway of the second landing care -free, and I freaked a bit, and got him promptly into the room before anyone could see the entourage. I took then one by one to the car and hoped the cameras on the area were not going to allow prime time viewage of six animals. P.S. This Days Inn was great, clean, the staff had started super early, were efficient, and overall, quality quality quality.
- 911 Project
- All things Museums!
- Butler High School Class of 1990 Golden Tornadoes
- Children and Family specific events
- Cool Corners of Mexico City and Around the World
- D is for Delaware!
- Educational Tools!
- Hidden Gems found in Urls
- How Do I….
- Just Inside the D.F.
- Kindred Running Spirits
- Lingo and important bits ‘o info in Mexico!
- Markets and Must See’s in Mexico!
- MUN 2015
- Opening the pages of…
- Outside Mexico City Travel
- PAVE – a mobile idea…
- Professional Library Portfolio
- Restaurants as a second home…
- Services in Mexico City
- Terrific Traipsing Places in Takoma Park, Maryland and Surrounding Areas!
- The Riff emerging from Repentino..
- Tuning into the Music of your Life…
- Unique things that make life unique!
- WHAT and WHERE should I read?
- Who is Harry Brake and why a blog?!
- Why is this Named…in Mexico?